The Contract Between You and Us
- Any contract for purchases made through this website will be between us, Vinda Singapore Pte Ltd, whose registered office is 52 Jurong Gateway Road #16-02 JEM Office Tower Singapore 608550, company registration number 19-9704028-G.
- To purchase from us you must be over 18 and resident in Singapore.
- Once you have completed your order process, you will be asked to confirm that it is correct. If it is not correct, you can revisit your order and correct the mistakes before confirming and submitting your order to us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your order is correct. Payment is due in full at the time of ordering and you may pay by any debit/credit card. Once payment has been received, it is deemed that order is confirmed. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms.
- If the goods that you have ordered are no longer available, it will be reflected on the system, and you will not be able to place your order. In an unlikely event where we have accepted the order but run out of stocks, we will contact you to arrange for alternative arrangements.
- The prices payable for goods as set out in the web site are inclusive of GST and delivery, unless otherwise stated. Vinda Singapore has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, prices are subject to change without notice, and orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All payments must be made in full at the time of placing the order. If we are unable to accept your order for any reason then we will contact you to arrange for alternative arrangements. We will not dispatch the goods until we receive payment in full. All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available by e-mailing you or calling you.
- We are unable to deliver to addresses outside of Singapore. If you require delivery of the goods outside Singapore, you will not be able to complete your order via our website.
Delivery of Goods to you
- Vinda Singapore will arrange a courier on your behalf for, the goods ordered by you to the name and address you give at the time you make your order.
- Delivery will be made according to the selected time slots and delivery dates after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of our acceptance of your order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery company.
- Ownership of the goods will be transferred to you once we have received full payment from you and you have received them.
Cancellations and refunds
- We do not accept any cancellations and there will be no refunds once order has been placed and payment made.
Damaged or Defective Goods and our liability to you
- We warrant that on delivery and for a period of 2 months from the date of delivery, the Goods shall:
- conform in all material respects with their description subject to any qualification or representation contained in the brochures, advertisements or other documentation;
- be of satisfactory quality;
- be fit for any purpose we say the goods are fit for or for any reasonable purpose for which you use the goods; and
- be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship;
- This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage accident, negligence by you or any third party, if you use the Goods in a way that we do not recommend, your failure to follow our instructions, or any alteration you carry out without our prior written approval.
- In the unlikely event that the goods do not conform with these terms and conditions please let us know as soon as possible after delivery and we will arrange for the necessary to be done.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
We will have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- Vinda Singapore operates complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Consumer care department via calling 1800 466 3002 or emailing to email@example.com.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Vinda Singapore web site prices, product descriptions, delivery details and Vinda Singapore contact details, set out the whole of our contract relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Vinda Singapore.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Vinda Singapore. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Vinda Singapore.
Accuracy of content
Vinda Singapore has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, prices are subject to change without notice. Packaging may vary from that shown. Vinda Singapore shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.